- The 1485 Wine Club is a club which you join to ensure continuity of supply – wine supply! Join the 1485 club and you will receive your chosen pack twice a year.
- Your pack will arrive at your door in April/ May and September/ October to the address that you have nominated.
- Choose from a red, white or mixed dozen, or a premium red 6 pack, depending on your preferences.
- The packs include wines from the Battle of Bosworth and Spring Seed ranges as well as our new Springs Road Kangaroo Island wines.
- All wines are made by Bozzie here at our McLaren Vale winery. Battle of Bosworth and Spring Seed are 100% organically grown and certified and our Springs Road Kangaroo Island Wines are under organic conversion.
- Joch will choose the wines for each pack. As members you will get special treatment and some TLC.
- See the benefits, below. Once you have joined the 1485 club you will receive a membership card with your name and number on it.
Why the 1485 Club? Well, 1485 was the year in which the real Battle of Bosworth was fought. The Battle of Bosworth was the final clash in the English struggle for power called the War of the Roses. The Roses part of the war refers to the heraldic badges associated with the two royal houses who were fighting it out; the White Rose of York and the Red Rose of Lancaster. The Tudor Rose was created by the victor Henry VII as the Tudor dynasty’s badge and was a combination of the White
- No joining fee or ongoing fees, hurrah!
- You will receive your chosen wine pack twice a year (in April/ May and September/ October)
- You will receive 15% off cellar door purchases outside of your designated wine club packs, either from cellar door or online (using the wine club coupon code you will receive with your membership card)
- At least 10% off cellar door prices.
- Free delivery Australia wide.
- Each pack with have a newsletter, tasting notes and a recipe or two.
- We will aim to have your designated wine pack to you within 7 days of having debited your credit card.
- Special offers, wine one-offs, labelling disasters, failed export orders, termite affected wines (true story) – you get first dibs on all of these.
- You will be given the heads up before anyone else on special events either in the vineyard or interstate.
- Take the strain out of wine selection.