What is the 1485 Wine Club?
- The 1485 Wine Club is a club which you join to ensure continuity of supply – wine supply!
- Join the 1485 club and you will receive your chosen pack twice a year.
- Your pack will arrive at your door in April/ May and September/ October to the address that you have nominated.
- Choose from a red, white or mixed dozen, or a premium red 6 pack, depending on your preferences.
- The packs include wines from the Battle of Bosworth and Spring Seed ranges as well as our new Springs Road Kangaroo Island wines.
- All wines are made by Bozzie here at our McLaren Vale winery. Battle of Bosworth and Spring Seed are 100% organically grown and certified and our Springs Road Kangaroo Island Wines are under organic conversion.
- Joch will choose the wines for each pack.
- As members you will get special treatment and some TLC. See the benefits, below.
- Once you have joined the 1485 club you will receive a membership card with your name and number on it.
1485 Wine Club Benefits
- No joining fee or ongoing fees, hurrah!
- You will receive your chosen wine pack twice a year (in April/ May and September/ October)
- You will receive 15% off cellar door purchases outside of your designated wine club packs, either from cellar door or online (using the wine club coupon code you will receive with your membership card)
- At least 10% off cellar door prices.
- Free delivery Australia wide.
- Each pack with have a newsletter, tasting notes and a recipe or two.
- We will aim to have your designated wine pack to you within 7 days of having debited your credit card.
- Special offers, wine one-offs, labelling disasters, failed export orders, termite affected wines (true story) – you get first dibs on all of these.
- You will be given the heads up before anyone else on special events either in the vineyard or interstate.
- Take the strain out of wine selection.
1485 and all that
Why the 1485 Club? Well, 1485 was the year in which the real Battle of Bosworth was fought. The Battle of Bosworth was the final clash in the English struggle for power called the War of the Roses. The Roses part of the war refers to the heraldic badges associated with the two royal houses who were fighting it out; the White Rose of York and the Red Rose of Lancaster. The Tudor Rose was created by the victor Henry VII as the Tudor dynasty’s badge and was a combination of the White
The Fine Print
- Congratulations on deciding to join the 1485 wine club! A few terms and conditions…
- Tick the pack type you wish to receive twice a year (red, white, mixed dozen or premium red 6 pack).
- Fill out all of the details (address and payment details) and your membership will commence.
- Make sure you tick the box where you agree to the terms and conditions.
- We will send you your cellar club card with your name and number Your ongoing commitment to maintain member benefits will be to receive your nominated wine pack twice a year in March/ April and September/ October.
- We will send your nominated pack twice a year to the shipping address on record, and your credit card will be debited to the correct value, based on the wine pack you selected initially (white, red or mixed, dozen or premium six pack).
- By signing up for membership, you acknowledge that you will automatically receive and be charged for you subscription cases on an ongoing basis, unless you have suspended your regular shipments or cancelled your membership.
- You can cancel your membership at any time, just drop us a letter or email, or ring us.
- If you wish to skip a shipment, or cancel your subscription, you must do so within 2 weeks of the next shipment date, otherwise your credit card will be charged, and the case dispatched.
- Please let us know of any changes to your shipping address, email address, and/or credit card details.
- Credit card and other personal details are held under strict confidentiality, and used solely for the purpose of processing wine club shipments.
- We do not store credit card details, they are held by our secure third-party payment gateway, eWay.
- You have to be 18 years minimum to be a member of the 1485 wine club.
- If for some reason you are not satisfied with the wines that have been delivered, or if they have been damaged, please send the wines back to use so we can issue a refund.